- Over 10 Years Experience in North American
- Support CUPC, NSF/ANSI 61, AB1953 Certifications
- Send Goods to Your Warehouse with DDP Price.
Angle Stop Valve
YD Angle Stop Valve Manufacturers, founded in 1999 in China, is a leading professional angle stop valve manufacturer in the plumbing industry. We have passed all the certifications like CE, CUPC, NSF/ANSI 61, ACS, WRS, AB1953 YD specialize in manufacturing:
- Standard brass angle stop valves and fittings for plumbing.
- DZR brass valves and fittings
- Lead-free fittings and brass angle stop valves.
Angle Stop Valve
Why YD Angle Stop Valve?
YD One of Angle Stop Valve Manufacturers has More Than 20 Years of Experience In Providing OEM/ODM Services. We Have Successfully Obtainedt The Following Certifications:
- ISO9001:2008 Quality Management Systems
- CE, Wras, ACS for the European market
- CUPC, NSF, and AB1953 for the North America Market
YD One of Your Leading Angle Stop Valves Manufacturers
At YD Angle Stop Valve manufacturers, We Have More Than 150 Sets Of Manufacturing Equipment Including Hot Forging Machines, CNCs, Multi-Rotary CNCs, Fitting Automatic Machines, And 12 Assembly Lines In Total.
This Is For Us To Make A Quick Response To Market Changes, Ensuring Excellent Quality, Minimize Production Cost And Guarantee High Efficiency. The Angle Stop Valve Is Used In A Kitchen Or Bathroom, With Practical Applications Such As Toilet Angle Stop Valve And Sink Angle Stop Valve.
YD: Your Premier Angle Stop Valve Suppliers in China
The Main Functions of Angle Stop Valves Include:
- Controls Water Flow to Household Plumbing Fixtures
- For Use with Faucets,Toilets, Washing Machine, Dishwashers, and Icemakers
- Easy Repair Without Shutting off Water to Your Home
First, You Can Select and Buy Angle Stop Valve From The Local Supermarket or Online. It’s Important to Choose A Good One Just Like Angle Stop Valve Home Depot, Brasscraft Angle Stop Valve Or Eastman Angle Stop Valve.
There Are Different Sizes For Angle Stop Valves, Like Double Angle Stop Valve, Quarter Turn Angle Stop Valve (Angle Stop Valve 1 4 Turns) and A 3-Way Angle Stop Valve. So You Should Double Check Before Installation. Before Installation, You Should Prepare Tools. A Pail And Rag To Catch Excess Water When Removing The Angle Stop Valve
- Pipe Cutter Used to Remove the Old Valve
- Deburring Tool, Generally the Pipe Cutter will Include This Tool as An Attachment on the Tube Cutter Itself. It is Used to Remove the Sharp Edge from the Inside of the Copper Tube
- Two Adjustable Wrenches for Tightening Connections
- Oil or Thread Sealant for Lubricating the Threads During Installation
- The New Supply Line and A New Angle Stop Valve
Now, The Following is The Installation Process:
1– Remove the Old Valve and The Water Supply Line.
2– Clean And Deburr The End Of The Copper Tube.
3– Using A Deburring Tool Inside The Copper Tube, Apply Pressure, And Rotate The Tool Several Times To Remove The Sharp Edges Inside The Copper Tube.
4– Insert The Larger Of The Two Supplied Compression Nuts Onto The Tube With The Threads Facing Towards The Tube End.
5– Slide On The Compression Ring And Push The Nut And Ring Away From The Tube.
6— If Possible, Place A Small Amount Of Oil Or Thread Sealant Only On The Threads Of The Valve. This Makes It Easier To Tighten The Compression Nut. While Holding The Valve In Its Proper Orientation, Tighten The Nut.
7—Have One Wrench On The Angle Stop Valve Body And The Other Wrench On The Nut And Tighten While Holding The Valve In Its Proper Orientation.
8– Using A Flexible Connector With A 3/8 Compression Type Connection, Attach The Nut Onto The Riser And Tighten The Nut As Per The Instructions. Make Sure The Valve Is In The Off Position By Turning The Handle Clockwise Until You Feel Resistance Avoid Any Angle Stop Valve Leak.
Angle Stop Valve Also Called Compression Valves, are the Emergency Shutoff Valves Located Under Each Appliance Or Fixture Using Water In Your Home. The Following Are Two Reasons For Using An Angle Stop Valve:
- If You Want To Update Or Do A Repair On A Single Appliance At Home That Requires Water, You Can Simply Use The Angle Stop Valve To Turn Off Water To Just That Single Fixture Alone Instead Of Having To Shut The Water Off In Your Entire Home.
- If Your Fixture Springs Are Leaking, Turning The Emergency Angle Stop Valve To That Appliance Will Help Keep You From Hefty Water Damage Until The Proper Repairs Are Made.
Perfect Design, High Quality, Competitive Price, And Good Service Are Our Main Promises. YD Angle Valve manufacturers has A Stable Trading Partnership With Many Clients All Over The World Such As BRASSCRAFT, WAXMAN, IPS And So On. YD Angle Stop Valve Is One Of Best Angle Stop Manufacturers In China
Contact us Now, And We Will Be Your Best And Reliable Angle Stop Valve Manufacturer Supplier in China.
The More Information about Our Angle Stop Valve Manufacturers
- Place of Origin: China (Mainland) Model Number:YD101B
- Material:Brass Temperature of Media:Normal Temperature
- Pressure:Low Pressure Power:Manual Media:Water Port Size:1/2″ Structure:Angle Chrome Plated:Chrome
- Standard or Nonstandard:Standard
- Supply Ability: 1000000 Piece/Pieces per Year
- Packaging Details: Color box Port: Ningbo/Shanghai port
- Lead Time :35days
Brass Angle Stop Valve Default Configuration:
Q 1: What is Our Factory Product Range?
A:1) Angle Valve, Angle Stop Valve, Compression Angle Valve, Multi Turn Angle Valve, Chrome Angle Valve etc. 2) Fitting of Sanitary Ware.
Q 2: What is The Location of Your Company?
A2: Yuhuan City, Zhejiang Province, China.
Q 3: What Advantages We Have?
A 3: More Than 19 Years of Experience in This Industry Since 1999. Approved By CE, WRAS, ACS for Europe; CUPC, NSF, AB1953 for Northern America.
Q 4: How to Order?
A: Please Send Us Your Purchase Order by Email or Fax, Or You Can Ask Us to Send You A Proforma Invoice for Your Order. We Need to Know the Following Information: 1) Product Information: Quantity, Specification(size,material, color, logo and packing requirement) Artwork or Sample Will be The Best. 2) Delivery Time Required. 3) Shipping Information: Company Name, Address, Phone Number, Destination Seaport/Airport. 4) Forwarder’s Contact Details If there Is Any in China.
Q 5: How Long And How to Get a Sample From Us?
A:1) If You Need Some Sample to Test, We Can Make As Per Your Request. You Should Pay for The Transportation Freight of Samples and Sample Cost, While the Sample Cost Can Be Refundable If the Order is Confirmed And QTY Goes Up to One Container. 2) Lead Time for Making Sample: 3-5 Days 3) The Transportation Freight of samples: The Freight Depends On the Weight and Packing Size and Your Area.
Q 6: What is The Payment Terms for Order?
A: We Can Accept 30% T/T as Deposit,70% T/T Against Copy of B/L or L/C At Sight.
Q 7: What is The Whole Process for Doing Business
A:1) First, Please Provide Details of The Products You Need We Quote for You. 2) If Price is Acceptable and Client Need Sample, We Provide Proforma Invoice for Client to Arrange Payment for Sample. 3) If Client Approve Sample and Require for Bulk Production for Order, We Will Provide Proforma Invoice for Client And We Will Arrange to Produce At Once When We Get Deposit. 4) We Will Send Photos of All Goods, Packing, Details, And B/L Copy for Client After Goods Are Finished. We Will Arrange Shipment And Provide Original B/L When the Client Pay the Balance.
Q 8: Can the Logo orCompany Name to Be Printed On The Products or
A: Sure. Your Logo or Company Name Can Be Printed On Your Products by Laser With Your Authorization.
Q 9: How About Your Delivery Time?
A4: It Will Be 35 Days After Getting the Deposit of Order.
Q 10: How Long Will You Give Me A Reply?
A: We Will Contact You In 12 Hours As Soon As We Can.
Q 11. How Are Orders Packed And Shipped?
A: For Custom Order, We can Design Full Color Custom Packaging to Match Your Brand, If Requires. Most Shipments Include Boxes Packed Inside An Outer Carton and Placed On A Wooden Pallet.
Q 12. What Are Your Quality Control Procedures?
A: We Adhere to Strict Quality Control Procedures That Begin With Product Design and Carry Through to The End of The Production Process Using State-of-the-art Quality Control Equipment.